Sunday 7 October 2012

Vina Vegetarian Restaurant

A Vietnamese Restaurant with a 100% vegetarian menu located at 395 King Street, Newtown. Vina offers a range of Vietnamese salads, soups, vermicelli dishes, fried rice, tofu and mock meats. With this business being run by a family, I found the service to be excellent and the atmosphere to have a very cosy feel, topped with delicious home-made meals. Being a vegetarian it is hard to find a restaurant with such extensive vegetarian meal options that Vina offers, so I was obviously delighted at the menu. For all you meat eaters out there, don't cancel out visiting this place, as even all of my carnivorous friends were left raving about the food. The only real problem I had with this restaurant was the difficulty of deciding what to order, and after about 15 minutes of staring at the menu, I finally decided to get the Vermicelli salad and Summer Rolls. My meal was brought out to be fairly promptly and both meals tasted equally amazing and were inexpensive. I would definitely recommend Vina Vegetarian Restaurant for vegetarians and meat eaters alike.

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment